How much does the Arkansas APCD Data cost? The table below provides examples of estimated price ranges for different types of requests. Contact the Arkansas APCD Data Request Support team for price estimates tailored to your data request.
Arkansas APCD Resources
- The Arkansas APCD Release Notes provide information about the Arkansas APCD updates, including new data, new features, changes, and issues that data users should know when using their data. (New! 4/14/2022)
- Arkansas APCD Pricing Resources provide data cost information and a cost estimate tool for data requesters. (New! 4/14/2022)
- The Arkansas APCD Data Attributes presentation providing data requesters key information about the types of data contained in the Arkansas APCD and how they are linked. (Updated! 3/2/2022)
- The Arkansas APCD Population Distribution presentation describes the distribution of APCD coverage across the Arkansas population by coverage type, including uninsured.
- The Arkansas APCD Versioning Support Document helps the data requester identify and manage claims data that has been updated and/or adjusted.
- The Arkansas APCD Version Rank Methodology document helps the data requester identify the most recent version of an enrollment data. This is applicable only if data requester receives all member records. Best practice provides only the most recent record.
- The Arkansas APCD Universe Counts contain counts by file types and years to help the data requester understand how much data is available for selection. (Updated! 4/14/2022)
- The Arkansas APCD Data Element Frequency Counts provide row counts by data element value for all submitting entities combined to help the data requester understand data coverage for selections. Note, some data elements such as USPS ZIP code contain too many values to report here. These can be obtained through a special request. (New! 4/14/2022)
- The Arkansas APCD Claim Counts by Month reports provide counts representing unique medical, pharmacy, or dental claims submitted by month from each submitting entity. This information may be used to understand claim submission patterns by month and year. (New! 4/14/2022)